Osaka Me
Sunday, January 23, 2005
I've decided to use this blog exclusively for posting photos of my 2 year stay in Osaka. It needs some tweaking and I've just started it, so please be patient! Thanks :)
posted by Wei Ting @
10:20 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
=============================
This photoblog contains the holy trinity of my three loves: food, travelling, and photography.
Do not read on an empty stomach.
You have been warned.
=============================
About Me
Name:
Wei Ting
Location:
Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Shanghainese Fried Nian Gao - one of my all-time f...
sachia comes to visit!
Row after row of late night readers at Lawsons. I'...
WT's kickass fried rice paradice ====RECIPE====on...
Giulio with another of his heartwarming renditions...
Olga & Danieru senpai
ジャンカ Jumbo Karaoke with Nick, Olga, Daniel
sara-sara
Resurrection
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home